This particular class was online.
I think that was what gave me some motivation.
I had to check it more often to see if it would change suddenly. While the classload was relatively light. The reading was beyond informative. I got to learn a lot about diet and exercise in a very manageable way. As far as online Physical Education goes, I fully enjoyed this class and got the best out of it.
And yes, I did do all my workouts. ;)
I think that was what gave me some motivation.
I had to check it more often to see if it would change suddenly. While the classload was relatively light. The reading was beyond informative. I got to learn a lot about diet and exercise in a very manageable way. As far as online Physical Education goes, I fully enjoyed this class and got the best out of it.
And yes, I did do all my workouts. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment